Sales Consultant | £40-£45k base (£80k )OTE | Farringdon | May start
Who are we and what’s our mission?
Clear Review (www.clearreview.com/about) is an award-winning SaaS HR tech scale up with a passionate and fast-growing team of nineteen whose motivating force is to: Make performance and development human and meaningful for employees and impactful for organisations.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex rating scales, uncertainty, anxiety — we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high-quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our award-winning cloud-based performance enablement tech is genuinely disrupting the market and facilitates year-round quality conversations and real-time feedback. We’re scaling quickly with some great, well-known customers, and we have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
This role is fundamentally about converting qualified opportunities into closed deals. We have a powerful inbound content ‘machine’, supported by a sales development rep (inside sales) which drives demo requests. You will be joining a team of three already successful Sales Consultants who take those demo requests, agree a demo slot, and close them. Any new business prospecting that can be achieved is welcome, but primarily the expectations are around nurturing and closing an ever-growing pipeline.
You’ll be working closely with the existing team of four as well as with the marketing team, and you’ll report directly to Daniel Anticich Head of Marketing and Sales and will have periodic access the CEO Stuart Hearn. The key to our success has been being curious, passionate and therefore authoritative about our subject matter. So we’ll be investing heavily in terms of on-boarding, learning and supporting you to be successful.
- To nurture inbound demo requests from first engagement to close
Manage stakeholders in a creative and professional way
- To continually nurture a growing pipeline, strategically and proactively moving slower deals through the sales cycle. Ie be good identifying and managing deal blockers
- To do an initial ‘deep-dive’ into understand performance in order to speak with insight and authority — but also to continually learn and stay updated on this ever-changing space
- Maintain high activity levels, all tracked and logged in Hubspot CRM
- To provide constant feedback to the team/leadership to explore possible improvements
About the perfect candidate (Skills and Experience)
- Someone interested in the business of people and talent development is super important to be successful. A background in HR/HCM tech would be ideal
- A growth mindset, happy to receive and give feedback, looking to grow and learn in an exciting and high performance culture
- You’ll have 2 – 3 years experience in closing B2B SaaS deals — open to a background in either new business sales or account management (as long as proven closing record)
- You’ll be great at listening, engaging and explaining difficult concepts in an empathetic way.
Our success to date has been down to our amazing people. So we focus on recruiting people who are unique, but who connect with and demonstrate our five values.
1. Driven to be better: We continuously strive to improve, both as a person and in our roles.
2. Get stuff done: We deliver results. We get things done when we say we will.
3. Honest feedback: We give each other genuine feedback even if it may sometimes be uncomfortable to hear. We do it kindly.
4. Keep asking why: We strive to find the root causes of problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
5. Above and Beyond: We aim to go above and beyond what people expect of us.
Along with sharing our values, as we are still a small but growing team, having a good sense of humour, being warm and adaptable is really important to us. We love confidence, but we value humility.
How we work?
We’re a very close, very committed, but very much fun-loving group of performance tech folks! We work really hard, but we realise there’s more to life than work — some of us have families with young kids so we know how important it is to stay grounded. We actively encourage flexible working and most of us work three days a week in our lovely Farringdon office and two days from home.
Flexible working (usually two days a week from home)
£500 personal development budget
Babylon Health subscription
Fresh fruit, craft coffee and tea
How to apply?
Our fantastic team is headquartered in the heart of vibrant London.
If you think you’d fit in here, send us your CV and apply today!