Salary — £35 – 40k DOE, Based central London, Start June/July 2019
Who are we and what’s our mission?
Clear Review (www.clearreview.com/about) is an award-winning SaaS HR tech scale up with a passionate and fast-growing team of nineteen whose motivating force is to: Make performance and development human and meaningful for employees and impactful for organisations.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex rating scales, uncertainty, anxiety — we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high-quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our award-winning cloud-based performance enablement tech is genuinely disrupting the market and facilitates year-round quality conversations and real-time feedback. We’re scaling quickly with some great, well-known customers, and we have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
Organisations that use Clear Review are usually going through a culture change of some sort. Be that a complete overhaul of how they develop their employees from annual reviews to continuous conversations or changing the tool to support this process. Whichever the transition, our customers trust us to help them successfully integrate the system into their organisations and achieve their desired goals.
We take this trust seriously and believe it is crucial that our customers achieve success with Clear Review along with enjoying long and happy relationships. Our Customer Success vision is to place ourselves as proactive partners, not reactive vendors within this relationship.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own the relationship and journey with new Clear Review Customers from joining through to renewal.
With such a varied customer journey the role is extremely diverse. Working with the sales team during handover, you will introduce Customer Success and gauge an understanding of their implementation requirements.
During onboarding, you will be able to train our customers on how to administer the system, ensure integrations are overseen and implemented, along with the configuration of our software.
It’s not just new customers you will be working with, however. We love all of our customers and after ‘go live’, we constantly look to build and improve meaningful relationships. You will have ownership of a number of these customers, regularly speaking with them, understanding their measures of success and how we can improve our processes whilst sharing insights from other customers.
From technical troubleshooting to working with senior management teams to help the cultural change, having both a strategic and tactical skill set is crucial.
Working with our in-house implementation specialist, you will oversee:
· Training customers in how to use, configure and administer the software.
· Building a strategic success framework to help customers find their ‘true-north’.
Building & Sustaining Relationships:
· Proactively partnering with our customers to understand their problems, desired outcomes and offering creative solutions.
· Share insights from other customers to help customers even more successful through quantitative data on usage and best practices.
· Offering creative solutions to customers’ challenges — our software is very simple and intuitive and so problems are rare. However, helping clients solve their challenges or problems is crucial to their success.
· Technical fault finding — we’re lucky that these are few and far between, however replicating the error helps solve the issue
· Cross-functional collaboration with different departments within the company from creating case studies with Marketing to acting as the voice of the customers, sharing their suggestions during product development.
Skills and experience
· Previous experience of a role in customer success or support, ideally within a fast paced B2B software environment
· Amazing interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintaining strong relationships
· Comfortable at communicating with varying levels of seniority
· Strong problem solving skills
· Attention to detail & organised
Who we are looking for?
Our success to date has been down to our amazing people. So we focus on recruiting people who are unique, but who connect with and demonstrate our five values:
1.Driven to be better: We continuously strive to improve, both as a person and in our roles.
2.Get stuff done: We deliver results. We get things done when we say we will.
3.Honest feedback: We give each other genuine feedback even if it may sometimes be uncomfortable to hear. We do it kindly.
4.Keep asking why: We strive to find the root causes of problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
5.Above and Beyond: We aim to go above and beyond what people expect of us.
Along with sharing our values, as we are still a small but growing team, having a good sense of humour, being warm and adaptable is really important to us. We love confidence, but we value humility.
How we work
We’re a very close, very committed, but very much fun-loving group of performance tech folks! We work really hard, but we realise there’s more to life than work — some of us have families with young kids so we know how important it is to stay grounded. We actively encourage flexible working and most of us work three days a week in our lovely Farringdon office and two days from home.
Salary + Benefits
- £35k-£40k DOE
- Flexible working (2 days from home)
- Unlimited Holiday
- £500 Development and Learning Budget
- Babylon GP
- Share Options
How to Apply?
If you think this role is for you send us your CV.