The Clear Review Data Analyst position is a new full-time role responsible for leading the analysis, management, and formulation of our product’s data. This role has similar responsibilities to a data owner, data scientist, and data evangelist role in other companies.
Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re now the UK’s leading Continuous Performance Management System, and we focus on enabling individuals and teams to achieve what matters most to their organisation and themselves.
On a daily basis, over 70,000 employees across 12 industries are using our cloud software to send each other positive and constructive feedback, set individual and team objectives, and conduct weekly or monthly meetings about their personal development.
We and our customers believe that this wealth of numerical and textual data is the key to revealing the unrecognised heroes of a workforce. If done correctly, this work can enable organisations to provide the right resources to grow employees from within. We are looking for someone passionate enough to own this mission and work with us to change the way we view the workforce.
About the role
The role will be based in our London Farringdon office, with work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays.
As the Data Analyst, you will:
- have ownership of future data analysis projects.
- have the responsibility of keeping our future data collection and analysis is responsible, valuable, and insightful.
- be our voice to our small and multinational customers, as we communicate our general findings and best practices to the HR industry.
The successful candidate will have:
- Industrial experience in delivering projects analysing textual and numerical data.
- An intuitive understanding of a breadth of data analysis languages, such as R and spaCY, and the application of our customer’s business intelligence tools, such as Tableau and PowerBI.
Project Management skills
- A meticulous work ethic, capable of owning and running their own projects independently.
- An attitude geared to helping teammates within the product team, and across other departments with your skill sets.
- A demonstrable hunger to be at the cutting edge of data science methodologies and thinking.
At Clear Review, we hire based on drive and aligned values. If you feel that you have development areas in some of the requirements above, we encourage you to apply and grow your career with us.
- Unlimited Holiday
- £500 Development and Learning Budget
- Babylon GP
- Share Options
How to apply?
Our fantastic team is headquartered in the heart of vibrant London.
If you think you’d fit in here, send us your CV and apply today!