Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re a passionate and fast-growing team who’s motivating force is to rid companies of dreaded annual appraisals and make performance and development discussions at work human and meaningful.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety — we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Employees and managers simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our SaaS platform — Clear Review — is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than bureaucratic form filling exercises.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly and have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
About the role
We’re looking for a Frontend developer to work with our product and engineering team on our Clear Review product, which is built in Python/Django backend and Angular frontend.
We can be flexible around location and remote working as long as you can travel to Bristol/London once a week. Our engineering team is based in Bristol (working mainly remotely with one day a week at a co-working space) and our product team and the rest of the company are based in offices in Farringdon, London. So you have the choice of remote working, a co-working space in Bristol or our offices in London.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working with the product team on UX designs
- Continuous development of front-end elements of both new and existing features on our responsive web application
- Estimating task development using agile pointing system with other team members
- Planning tasks and scenarios before development to identify required tests with other team members
- Attending sprint planning, daily stand up and retrospective meetings
- Review and comment on other developers code via pull requests
Who we are looking for
- You’ll be an experienced frontend developer who enjoys working on scalable web applications.
- Experience producing quality forward thinking UI and UX.
- Able to give clear and fresh ideas on how our UI and UX can be improved.
- Good aptitude for learning new technology as our technology stack is evolving over time.
- Used to working in an Agile development team using Scrum.
- Motivated to work on your own.
- Strong experience in HTML and CSS.
- Have a Test Driven Development approach to producing good quality code.
- Be able to review other developers frontend code and give clear comments.
- UI and UX design skills
- HTML CSS
- Agile development
- Protractor, Karma and Jasmine testing frameworks
- Strong use of version control (Gitlab)
- Test-driven development
- Good communication
- Web design skills
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
How to apply?
Our fantastic team is headquartered in the heart of vibrant London.
If you think you’d fit in here, send us your CV and apply today!