Who are we and what’s our mission?
Clear Review (www.clearreview.com/about) is an award-winning HR tech scale up with a passionate and fast-growing team of nineteen whose motivating force is to: To enable individuals and teams to achieve what matters most to the organisation and themselves.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex rating scales, uncertainty, anxiety — we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Our core belief is that HR, managers, and employees overwhelmingly want to be engaged in what they do whilst delivering high-quality work. They simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our cloud-based performance enablement tech is genuinely disrupting the market and facilitates year-round quality conversations and real-time feedback. We’re scaling quickly with some great, well-known customers, and we have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
About the role
We’re looking for a QA tester to work with our Engineering team and provide technical support for our Customer success team. We work using Agile software development methodologies using Scrum.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker who pays attention to detail. Have experience working within an Agile team. Able to identify areas of improvement in our software. Provide acceptance criteria and test cases in new feature development. Have an understanding of web technologies.
Be able to communicate clearly to answer technical questions that are asked by our Customers. Interpret the technical questions to create issue tickets on our Agile management platform.
The role will mainly be home based but ideally, you’ll be able to work in Bristol at least one day a week (where our Engineering team is based) with occasional trips to London.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assess software quality through manual and automated testing
- Planning tasks and scenarios before development to identify test cases
- Estimate the amount of work a user story needs to be fully tested.
- Attending sprint planning, daily stand up and retrospective meetings
- Provide technical support to assist the Customer Service team with any customer issues.
- Create issue tickets on our Agile management platform for our developers.
- Analytical Thinking
- Good communication
- Experience using testing software
- Worked within an Agile team
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Perform Manual and Automated Testing
- Discover Bugs Within Software
- Willingness to Learn New Technologies
- Remote working
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Use of version control (Gitlab)
Salary + Benefits
- £30k-£40k DOE — Remote (Bristol once a week)
- Unlimited Holiday
- £500 Development and Learning Budget
- Babylon GP
- Share Options
How to apply?
Our fantastic team is headquartered in the heart of vibrant London.
If you think you’d fit in here, apply here.