Who are we and what’s our mission?
We’re a passionate and fast-growing team who’s motivating force is to rid companies of dreaded annual appraisals and make performance and development discussions at work human and meaningful.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety — we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Employees and managers simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our SaaS platform — Clear Review — is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than bureaucratic form filling exercises.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly and have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
About the role
We’re looking for a System Implementation Consultant to join our Customer Success team. A customer’s journey begins the moment they join us and those first four weeks of implementation are crucial to demonstrating our commitment to their success and ensuring that their time-to-first-value is decreased.
Whilst the Clear Review software is simple to use and setup, it is important that our customers are guided through the implementation process to ensure a successful rollout. This includes working with customers’ to prepare their HR data and their tech teams on setting up Single Sign-on and FTPS data transfers.
Typically, implementation takes around four weeks and as part of this, regular project update calls are crucial to make sure that everyone is up to date.
As part of a scale-up business, we are constantly looking at ways to improve our processes and identify areas where scalability can be achieved. The creation of guidance documentation and/or videos will also be crucial to this role, so it’s a great opportunity to make a difference to the direction of our Customer Success team and our customer’s journeys.
How we work
We are not nine-to-five and we passionately believe in a healthy work/life balance — some of us have families so we know that this is crucial. We actively encourage flexible working and most of us work three days a week in our lovely Farringdon office and two days from home. Our office environment is relaxed with fresh fruit, Teapigs teas and craft coffee all provided.
We genuinely value our people and we recently received the Investors in People Gold accreditation.
Roles and responsibilities
- Project management of new customer implementations with weekly project update calls, working alongside the Customer Success Manager who oversees the relationship. (You’ll be handling multiple implementations at the same time.)
- Working with new customers to guide them through the implementation process, system setup and data integrations (single sign-on and FTPS).
- Troubleshooting technical issues and queries during onboarding.
- Providing system support to live customers.
- Ensuring relevant technical resources & guides are made available & if needed, created.
- Working with the wider Customer Success team to help identify areas for improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of implementing software systems, either in-house or for a provider, ideally in the HR space although this is not essential.
- Project management of short-medium term projects (you do not need to have managed long, complex projects).
- Experience of importing / exporting data from systems and via CSV.
- Understanding of Single Sign On and FTP.
- Technical problem solving– using logic and methods to solve problems and come up with solutions
- Amazing interpersonal skills — able to quickly build and maintain strong relationships
- Customer focus– being dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and gaining their trust and respect.
- Time management and prioritising — experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
We are a strong values based company and anyone who joins our family-like team needs to engage in our five values.
1. Driven to be better: We continuously strive to improve, both as a person and in our roles.
2. Get stuff done: We deliver results. We get things done when we say we will.
3. Honest feedback: We give each other genuine feedback even if it may sometimes be uncomfortable to hear. We do it kindly.
4. Keep asking why: We strive to find the root causes of problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
5. Above and Beyond: We aim to go above and beyond what people expect of us.
Along with sharing our values, as we are still a small but growing team, having a good sense of humour, being warm and adaptable is really important to us. We love confidence, but we value humility.
How to apply?
Our fantastic team is headquartered in the heart of vibrant London.
If you think you’d fit in here, send us your CV and apply today!