The changes we’ve all been through over the past year has caused a seismic shift in the way we view performance management. It seems that changes that HR leaders have been waiting for a long time, have happened overnight.
Our report this year reveals how critical performance management is — and will be — for organisations. Our results show a strong desire, across multiple organisations for improved employee engagement, wellbeing and development as we move forward. However, many organisations still don’t have the technology and data to measure the success of changes in performance management.
In this webinar, Kerry Wekelo, Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, Stuart Hearn, CEO of Clear Review, David Donaldson, Development Manager at Ishida Europe, and Amira Kohler, Head of Performance and Change Expertise at Clear Review, explore and discuss the key findings of the Performance Management Report 2021.
Watch the webinar!
In this webinar, they discuss:
- How performance management is changing
- How organizations are prioritizing wellbeing
- The importance of data and technology vs the lack of it in most organisations
- Why HR leaders don’t trust their people to be productive whilst working remotely
- How managers play a key role in coaching and developing their people