We reserve the right to revise and amend the Platform, our disclaimers and the Terms at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Platform (or any part thereof) following a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether we have changed these Terms.
The Platform is owned and operated by Clear Review Limited (‘we’/’us’/’our’), a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 08851632 having our registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Our VAT Number is: GB 181 3093 21. Our telephone number is +44 (0)208 8193220.
Accessing our Platform
Access to our Platform is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Platform without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Platform. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Platform through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- The content of the Platform is protected by copyright (including design copyrights), trade marks, patent, database and other intellectual property rights and similar proprietary rights which include (without limitation), all rights in materials, works, techniques, computer programs, source codes, data, technical information, trading business brand names, goodwill, service marks, utility models, semi-conductor topography rights, the style or presentation of the goods or services, creations, inventions or improvements upon or additions to an invention, confidential information, know-how and any research effort relating to Clear Review Limited moral rights and any similar rights in any country (whether registered or unregistered and including applications for and the right to apply for them in any part of the world) and you acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the material and content supplied as part of the Platform shall remain with us or our licensors.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Platform subject to the condition that the material may only be used for your personal non-commercial purposes, or within your organisation where the content explicitly states that this is permitted. Copying or storing the contents of the Platform for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the Platform on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Platform without express written permission from us.
- You acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of the Platform is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from such material and content.
- No licence is granted to you in these Conditions to use any of our trade marks or those of our affiliated companies.
Liability and indemnity
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing will affect or limit your statutory rights; or will exclude or limit our liability for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Action pursuant to section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
- The Platform is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these Conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the Platform for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Platform including but not limited to implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
- We will not be liable if the Platform is unavailable at any time.
- We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the Platform or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platform or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Platform and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage resulting from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the Platform.
- You might download, stream or otherwise access digital content which you consider to be offensive, indecent, explicit or objectionable in circumstances where this material has or has not been labelled to alert you to this. You agree to order the Digital Content and access it at your sole risk. We are not liable to you if the Digital Content is offensive, indecent, explicit or objectionable, whether or not it was labelled to alert you to this risk.
- We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Platform and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of your use of the Platform or as a result of your downloading, streaming or otherwise accessing any Digital Content supplied on the Platform or from any website linked to it.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so.
- We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or in respect of pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings and any loss related to your business, the extent of which was not foreseeable at the time of the contract); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special losses or losses not normally reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract; or
- any loss of data; or
- wasted management or office time; or
- any other loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter under these Conditions and/or the use of this Website.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
- In order to monitor and improve customer service, we sometimes record telephone calls.
- You consent to us collecting and using technical information about the device on which you download, stream or otherwise access and use the Platform Content and about any associated hardware and software used by you so that we may improve our service to you.
- To provide increased convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way, whether directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources
- The use which others make of these websites; or
- Any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused to you, arising from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any such advertising, content, products, goods, materials or services available on and/or purchased by you from such external websites or resources.
Linking to the Website
- You may link to our website from another website provided that:
- It is established from a website or document that is owned by you and does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the UK and the law in any country from which it is hosted
- It is done so in such a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- It is established in such a way that does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We have no obligation to inform you if the address of any of our Website content changes and it is your responsibility to ensure that any link you provide to our Website is at all times accurate.
- We reserve the right to refuse consent to link to our website without providing any reasons. Upon receiving such notice you must immediately remove the link and inform us once this has been done.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The Platform is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
- The Conditions and any Contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Platform will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.