Wesleyan are experts in all things financial services and have created tailored financial advice for key worker and professional groups such as GPs, hospital doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers. We caught up with Kristy Rowlett, Head of People Development, to find why they decided to change to a more principle-led approach to performance management, the challenges they faced, what they aimed to achieve and the results so far on their journey with Clear Review.
- Focus everyone on taking accountability for delivering our new strategy
- Embed a new set of organisational behaviours and drive our desired culture
- Include well-being into performance conversations
- Better performance conversations that are less formulaic and more engaging
- Improve our reporting capability, both for managers and our regulator
We wanted to move our performance management strategy away from being overly prescriptive, to a more principles-led approach, and an approach that’s aligned to the modern workplace. Clear Review has been the ideal platform to help us do that. It has taken away all the obstacles usually associated with performance management and surpassed our expectations when we launched it. It’s so simple to navigate, both colleagues and leaders have totally embraced it.
- Clear objective-setting and monitoring across the organisation, aligned to new strategy
- Regular feedback, related to new behaviours
- More regular and conversation-rich check-ins, that include well-being alongside performance and personal development
- Real time and visible reporting capability for managers
The results that Wesleyan has seen since implementing Clear Review has been incredible. Within a short space of time, the adoption of the new system has been high, with more people setting clear and well-aligned objectives. Clear Review has also helped support their goal of creating a culture of regular feedback.
- Adoption has been quick and positive, colleagues and leaders love the simplicity and clarity that the platform provides
- 98% adoption of objective-setting, all aligned to strategic deliverables
- Average of 60% colleagues receiving feedback within the last 4 weeks
- Over 300 well-being objectives set, focusing on maintaining mental & physical health, giving back and improving work-life balance
Head of People Development, Wesleyan
Want to see how Clear Review can help you?
If you want to see all the benefits of Clear Review, sign up for a free three-month trial.