Whether you are a HR Director, manager or employee, 2020 definitely threw some curveballs. It forced many companies to accelerate in terms of digital, flexible work and their business models but there was also a huge catapult in the thinking around people and performance management.
We interviewed 100’s of HR Directors as well as employees and managers, to understand how their priorities have changed and what challenges they are facing.
0% of HR Leaders believe that Pay and Ratings should be the focus of performance management.
Download the report
State of Performance Management ’21
- Research from hundreds of HR Managers, line manager and employees
- Comparison to Performance Management 2019 Report findings
- Themes on agility, remote working, goal setting and developmental conversation
- Francis Lake, Head of Organisational Development at Virgin Money
- Dave Donaldson, Performance and Development Manager at Ishida, Europe
- Jamie Allam, CEO at Amthal Fire and Security
Is the Chief Operating Officer at ActualizeConsulting, Author of ‘9 Principles of Culture Infusion’ and winners of Top Workplace by The Washington Post.