2021 was a year of change in so many ways. Some things that the pandemic has changed for the long term, may be irreversible. We only need to look at offices around the world. Once teeming with people, many are now only a fraction full.
So if the way people are working has changed, what about the way people are managed?
We’ve conducted a survey of 1,150 people across the UK and USA consisting of HR Directors, Managers and Employees to find out what the key trends are for performance management in 2022.
76% of HR Directors believe employees are just as productive at home as they are in an office, but only 55% of employees feel they are as productive!
Get your copy of the report!
- Has performance management moved to the back burner?
- Has strategic focus shifted to engagement and burn out issues?
- Are employees as productive as we think they are?
- Are managers still struggling with the basics of performance management?
- Do HRDs have rose tinted spectacles?
- Predictions for the upcoming year
Foreword from Nick Gallimore, Director of Talent Transformation & Insight
“We have an opportunity to transform the people experience in a way many of us in HR wouldn’t have thought possible! Now we’ve tackled one age — old question of where and when work should take place, it’s now time to tackle the next: how do we make work a happy and healthy experience that adds value to our people’s lives?”