All business have been affected by Covid-19. Many senior leaders aren’t sure what changes they need to make when thinking about the short, medium and longer-term.
Quiz and Resources:
This quiz covers places, people and processes as well as looking at what you should be doing in the short, medium and long-term. With that, you will have an array of resources to help you get to the ‘Ready’ stage — 80% or more on the score.
We have created a ‘Business Readiness’ action tracker, Manager to employee ‘Return to Work’ conversation prompts, Employee Survey and included an eBook on ‘Navigating the New Normal’ to help you along.
All your answers will be kept anonymised, and we will only share your score with you.
What should you be thinking about when it comes to the short-term?
- Health and Safety
- Communicating with your people effectively about changes
- Preparing your managers for difficult conversations
What should you be thinking about when it comes to the medium and long term?
- Re-aligning and potentially changing how you set objectives
- Ongoing performance management and engagement between managers and employees
- Another lock-down and whether you know how to handle it
- Permanent changes to how you work
We have partnered with Debbie Mitchell of Mitchell Palmer, a friend of Clear Review and a HR consultant who has been helping people navigate through the new normal. If you have taken the quiz, check your inbox for your resources and if not take the quiz to get them.